Friday, October 2, 2015

Day 246: Drawing an Owl with Rebecca Elliot

Digital scrapbooking papers © 2015 by Marisa Lerin

Rebecca's bio, in her own words:
A school project of mine from the age of 6 has in it the line, "When I grow up I want to be a writer and an artist", clearly a precocious little what-not but still, if nothing else it proves that when I've made a decision I really can't be bothered to change it. Since then, apart from a degree in philosophy and a brief stint in a dull office, not a lot has changed. I still love eating angel delight, watching disney films, daydreaming and playing with Sylvanian Families, and I still love writing and drawing.
I just can't quite believe I have been so lucky as to be able to make my living through making up stories. I mean, seriously, how cool is that?

When I'm not story-making I'm reading, trying to teach myself how to sew, singing, making something (normally a mess), at the movies, or enjoying my garden in sunny Suffolk in the UK with my husband Matthew, a history teacher,  our gorgeous children and our rather stupid cat, Bernard.

Visit Rebecca's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...