Friday, October 23, 2015

Day 265: Drawing Eugene with Laura Ellen Anderson


Check Laura Ellen Anderson 's How to draw… an evil penguin!

Laura's bio, in her own words:
Hello there fine human beings of the universe. It is a pleasure to meet you. I'm Laura, but most people call me Lil. Some even call me Frank. Or Lilfrank. The choice is yours...

I've been working as a children's book illustrator since graduating from University College Falmouth in 2010. HOW TIME FLIES. I am VERY chuffed to announce that I have just landed my very first author/illustrator book deal with Bloomsbury, which will be published early 2017. So I'll keep you posted...

I am the creator of 'Evil Emperor Penguin' which appears in The Phoenix Comic monthly! Evil Emperor Penguin is also soon to have his very own book this October 2015!

My published and upcoming picture books include:
Snowflakes written by Cerrie Burnell: 5th September 2013 (Scholastic)
Puppies self written & illustrated: 1st February 2014 (Boxer Books)
Kittens self written & illustrated: 6th February 2014 (Boxer Books)
Princess Sleepyhead and the Night-Night Bear written by Peter Bently: 2nd Oct 2014 (Orchard Books)
Snow Babies self written & illustrated: 2nd Oct 2014 (Boxer Books)
Snappy Birthday written by Mark Sperring: 8th Jan 2015 (Bloomsbury)
Chicks self written & illustrated: 3rd February 2015 (Boxer Books)
Bunnies self written & illustrated: 3rd February 2015 (Boxer Books)
Mermaid written by Cerrie Burnell: 2nd April 2015 (Scholastic)
Evil Emperor Penguin: October 2015 (David Fickling Books)
Ballet Dreams written by Cerrie Burnell: March 2016 (Scholastic)
Big Bob Little Bob: Summer 2016 (Candlewick Press)

My published and upcoming fiction books include:
Witch Wars written by Sibéal Pounder: 12th March 2015 (Bloomsbury)
Sir John the (Mostly) Brave (John Smith is Not Boring!) written by Johnny Smith: 2nd April 2015 (Scholastic)
Cap'n John the (Slightly) Fierce (John Smith is Not Boring!) written by Johnny Smith: 2nd April 2015 (Scholastic)
Harper and the Scarlet Umbrella written by Cerrie Burnell: 1st October 2015 (Bloomsbury)
Witch Switch written by Sibéal Pounder: 8th October 2015 (Bloomsbury)

If you're interested in working with me, please contact my agent Amy Kitcherside at Pickled ink on +44 (0)7972 592 718. She's very nice and doesn't eat people.

Remember to visit Laura's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...