Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day 235: Drawing Chico with Dave Horowitz


Dave Horowitz in his own words:
I grew up in Smithtown, New York in the 1970s. Instead of paying attention in school 
I drew pictures of my teachers. Then I went 
to a famous art college in Rhode Island and studied coloring.

In 1992 I graduated and went to Oregon to play drums and drink coffee. Then I moved to New York City and worked next door to the Twin Towers. Then I learned how to climb rocks and got fired.

Then I climbed rocks.

I moved up to the Hudson Valley and then to California and then to New Hampshire and then back to the Hudson Valley. Then I got a job as a professional rock climber. Then I got too old for that.

I still live in the Hudson Valley where I write and illustrate picture books… and drive ambulances.

Visit Dave's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...