Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 162: Drawing Mr. Hatch with Paul Yalowitz


Paul Yalowitz, in hiw own words:

born. 1958
where? Brooklyn, NY
education: Suffolk County Community College, 1979
                  The School of Visual Arts, 1983
                  University of Hartford Low residency MFA in Illustration, 2012

I began freelancing illustration when I graduated from SVA. I have illustrated 12 children's picture books. I have been teaching since 1993. I currently teach at The Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design in or actually near Denver, CO.
I work in pencil (ummm, graphite) and color pencil.
You still reading this? What else do you want to know? I guess you can email me any questions you might have. Feel free. I get a bit lonely now and then and can use the contact. You can ask me anything really. Recipes. Favorite restaurants. Anything food related it appears... Please keep the math to a minimum though.

Visit Paul's Web site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...