Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 119 (Sarahthon Day 9): Drawing a Shark in the Bath


Sarah shares the story behind the Story (borrowed from her amazing Web site):
For awhile, my little sister was scared to go in swimming pools because she thought there might be sharks in them. So I thought I’d take that fear and turn it into something we can laugh about. And while visiting schools, I noticed that kids love it when I draw things with BIG TEETH. So this is a book for all of you. And sharks are awesome.
Feel free to tweet pictures of your drawings at me! And kids, I'd love to see your handmade books, too! (I’m @jabberworks.)















Superkid Cover 
Check Sarah's special Web page for There's a Shark in the Bath for more activities, games and even coloring pages! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...