Monday, April 27, 2015

Day 84: Drawing a squirrel with Chris Haughton


Check Chris Haughton’s How to Draw... a squirrel.

Chris's bio, in his own words:

Hello! I'm a designer and children's book author.
I have been a freelance illustrator for 12 years. My interest in fair trade drew me into working with a number of non-profit projects and in 2007 I was listed in Time Magazine's DESIGN 100 for the design work I've been doing for People Tree.
Since then I have also begun writing children's books, my first book A BIT LOST has been translated into 20 languages and has won awards in 7 countries including the Dutch Picture Book of the Year. OH NO GEORGE! came out in 2012 and won the Junior Magazine Picturebook of the year award. My third book SHH! We have a plan came out in March 2014 and won the AOI award for children's books for 2014.
My first app, HAT MONKEY was released in September 2014.
While living in Nepal in 2010/2011 I co-founded Pecha Kucha Kathmandu with Sujan Chitrakar.
I co-founded NODE a fair trade social business based in Nepal with Akshay Sthapit in 2012. We had an exhibition and collection for the DESIGN MUSEUM in London in 2012, selling 18 limited edition rugs through the Design Museum Shop.
I am represented by the literary agency Bell Lomax Moreton.
Visit Chris's Web site!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...