Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 65: Drawing ogres with Lee Wildish


Check Lee Wildish's How to Draw... an ogre!

Lee's bio, in his own words:


I find Nature and people the biggest influence in my work and try to get as much character and expression into each piece of work as possible. Characters are the main subject of my work as I believe these can make and break a project. 

I have been fortunate to win a few awards one being Red House Children's Book Award 2013 and have been shortlisted for a few as well. I will always try to refine my styles that hopefully appeal to a wide range of artistic and a commercial markets.

I have illustrated books for clients including: Random House UK and USA, Egmont, Hodder, Hachette, Usborne, Franklin Watts, Hodder, HarperCollins, Simon Schulster UK and USA, Usborne, Scholastic and many more with a wide range of styles and media.

Remember to visit Lee's Web site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...